Book your class to come visit us.
At the Yale Historic Site, we will create a day suited to the ages and education levels of your students. Contact us for more information, pricing, and booking dates.
- Visit the 1870’s ‘Creighton House’ Museum
- Tour St. John the Divine Church built in 1863
- Dress in period costume to explore our Living History ‘Tent City’
- Learn how to gold pan
- Take a guided walking tour of Historic Yale with a stop of the Ward Tea House
- Scavenger hunts, games, and crafts are available
Explore some of our featured activities and historic experiences at Yale Historic Site